Movicontrol designs and develops industrial laser systems for marking parts made of different materials. We develop machines or integrate the laser into automatic lines. Our system provides flexibility to the client, since it can be configured for different product references and new ones can be introduced.
Laser marking, reading and traceability systems
We carry out work station projects, where we include laser marking equipment according to customer needs, as well as cells with robots and automated lines.
We also install other alternatives to laser marking such as labeling machines, ink markers or micro-punching. We also complement this aspect of traceability with code readers, manual or automatic, fully programmed and integrated by us.
As in artificial vision projects, we have experience and specialist technicians in the integration of automatic code readers or verifiers (1 and 2D) to generate information in databases. We integrate equipment from marking to data reading with the maximum guarantees of installation and operation.
Advantages of laser marking
Laser marking is an advance in technology and has many advantages such as:
- Marking resistant to wear, heat and acids. Therefore it is permanent over time.
- High marking speed. It is one of the fastest technologies, processing parts in seconds and increasing productivity. By employing high-performance laser light, laser markers are capable of high-speed marking for efficient production.
- High accuracy. Laser markers use laser light irradiated on a specific point, which makes high-precision marking possible. Even small characters can be easily identified, ensuring reliable quality control.
- Reduced maintenance. The laser marking systems are robust and equipment that last many work cycles.
- They do not need consumables. You reduce spending on add-ons and reduce purchasing management.
- Lasers can be used for a wide variety of marking methods, including melting or burning the surface, stripping veneers or paint, oxidizing, and discoloring. Selection of the best marking method ensures damage-free marking, regardless of the material of the object.
- Possibility of marking a multitude of materials such as: stainless steel, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium, bronze, platinum or copper;
ABS, polycarbonate, polyamide, PMMA or plastics with laser additives; foam, foams, rubbers, films, laminates…